The Ayushman Bharat ID card application process has no set requirements. The Ayushman Bharat Digital Project (ABDM) keeps medical histories and individual health records in one place. Applicants can get started by going to the National Digital Health Mission’s official website (also referred to as Pradhan Mantri Digital Healthcare Mission). Then they can fill out a few simple forms to create the Health ID card.
The steps to enrol for an Ayushman card online is described below:
- Using the Health ID website
- NDHM Mobile Health Record App
- Participating in Healthcare Facilities (Community Health Centres, Private/Public Hospitals, Wellness & Health Centres)
Health ID card cover benefits
- Gaining access to electronic medical records:Having the ability to view your health records, which include information about your hospitalization, treatment, and discharge, is the main advantage of Health ID cards. This paperless experience makes maintenance simple and hassle-free.
- Personal health records (PHR):The additional benefit of using a Health ID card is that you may link your PHR to it to create a long-term health history.
- Accessible Digi-doctors:If you have a digital Health ID card then you can easily connect with vetted medical professionals for a virtual (video) consult in a safe setting.
- Strong security and confidential methods:The infrastructure for using digital Gealth ID cards to access medical records was created with robust encryption and security. Whenever you want to access your PHR or conduct any other type of transaction, you must consent using OTPs or passwords.
- Simple registration procedure:Generating an Ayushman card onlineis quite easy. To make the card, you only need to enter a few simple facts in addition to your Aadhaar identification card and mobile number.
- Comprehensive:Access to the digital health identity card is possible across all devices, such as desktops, smartphones, mobile phones, etc. All age groups can purchase Health ID insurance. Consequently, promote transparency and accessibility as a shared objective.
Card cover diseases
All your medical history, including medical conditions you previously had. Any previous diagnostic tests and the doctor’s prescription you might have had, etc., are all enlisted on the Ayushman Bharat ID card. Every time you visit your doctor or pharmacy, all the diagnostics test data & prescriptions will be registered in your Health ID card. The card is accepted in both government and private hospitals.
Get your Ayushman Health Card online
By visiting the official website of NDHM (https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/) and signing into your account with your Health ID numbers and date of birth, you can get your Ayushman card online.
At the website of Bajaj Finserv Health, you can create and download your ABHA card now.